Writer & Speaker
In case you haven’t already guessed I have a passion for changing peoples lives for the better! One of my biggest passions is to do this through my writing. Each week I post 2 articles on my blog and now I am begining to contribute to other online and off line publications. I would love to write for your magazine and inspire more people to change their lives. Check out my blog and If you like my style then you are welcome to contact me to create and article or content for you.
I have also just completed my first non-fiction personal development and spiritual inspiration manuscript. And I am already working on my second! For which I am currently seeking representation and publication. If you are interested in my book then you are welcome to contact me.
KEY NOTE Speaker
As a keynote speaker I draw on both personal and professional experience as a life and business coach, special needs mentor, writer , spiritual guide and as a human being! I ignite my audiences. Get people up on their feet and interacting, thinking, laughing and best of all learning.
As a speaker I aim to both inspire, inform and give my audience a real life tools. In my speaking I always include practical, easy-to-follow exercises which the audience can immediately apply to their lives. I love to empower and energerise my audiences. Below you can find a list of topics I have previously used as a key note speaker.
If you want to create incredible results for your attendees, company or organization, feel free to contact Emma-Jane and tell her about your event.
- The transformational power of conscious living
- Finding your life purpose
- Adversity as inspiration and motivation
- Time Management
- Creating work life balance
- Manifestation of goals and dreams
- Starting your day the right way
- Preventing procrastination
- Empowering yourself – even when you don’t think you can
- Self-love in practice
- How to connect with you inner child
- Life after a violent relationship
- Creating a life you love
- Seasonal spirituality and personal development
- The Wheel of the year – the rhythm of the seasons
- Celtic and Nordic Spirituality
- Reconnecting with nature
- 21st century Paganism
- Guided visualization and meditation skills
- Woman’s Circles
- Sacred Sisterhood
- Connecting with your wild woman
- The power of storytelling in shamanic journeys
- Creating Ceremony
- Finding your own path
- The historical roots of Celtic spirituality
- Starting out as an entrepreneur – where to start
- From a dream to reality
- Canvas business planning
- Creating a mission and vision statement
- Mentoring adult students with diagnosis
- Parenting for autism
- Dealing with diagnosis in adulthood
- Living and working with Aspergers
Key note speaking can be in Danish and English. Currently only available in Denmark.
Contact me to schedule a unique speaking engagement for your audience.